European Crime Prevention Network (EUCPN)
The EUCPN consists of a Board of National Representatives and their Substitutes supported by a Secretariat comprising of a Coordinator, a Policy & Practice Officer, Research Officer, Communication Officer and an Administrative Officer. The position of the Board Chair rotates every six months.
The main tasks are to:
· Identify good practices & share knowledge and experience gained between member countries
· Accumulate and evaluate information on crime prevention activities
· Improve the exchange of ideas and information within the Network
· Develop contacts and facilitate cooperation between Member States
· Contribute to developing local and national strategies on crime prevention
· Promote crime prevention activities by organising meetings, seminars and conferences.